Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Love quotes, they all kill me
        I would wait till forever just so we could be
together. If only you weren't so blind to see,
how much you truly mean to me.
 
You always were a special friend. You knew



that, I knew that. Only I knew something
more. I knew that I loved you and I have for
so long. You complain because you can't
find the "right girl." I guess friendship
makes you go blind to see what's standing
right in front of you...
 
Just wanna be the girl you talk about-
the only one you wouldn't ride without-
to be the one who makes your heart beat
crazy--and for you to say to your boys "that's
my baby"
 
Time to go to sleep - I won't make a peep -
maybe I will dream of you - a dream I would
want to keep - I would freeze time if you
were mine - but for now I sleep - Loving
you is a secret I will keep.
 
I want to be the girl he turns to his friends and says "That's her."
 
Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everything to you, but you meant nothing to him.
 
I realize that I love you, just in time to find out that you never liked me. You love someone else and that person is/was my best friend. So in front of everyone I have to be happy and joyful. Act like I'm glad that you two are together, and hide away the tears and anger. But in reality I'm dieing inside, with no reason to live, and nothing to live for. I use to look forward to the next day to see you. But now I die inside every time I do. I don't want anything to do with you. But since you are my best friends boyfriend and at some point was my friend, i have to see you and talk to you. You have no clue what you have done to me, I don't blame you. No one knows and no one will. In time the feelings will pass, and in time my life will pass. Which one will go first? My life or my feelings?
-me
 

No comments:

Post a Comment