Sunday, October 14, 2012

How I feel today
             Well it's Sunday so there isn't really nothing to say, but today he said he thinks he is falling in love with her. She texted me when she found out. She already loves him. It hurt really bad when she told me. I really don't want to hear about them anymore. I just wanted to say stop talking about you to already. It kills me inside, little by little I'm dying.
 
              Man I can really use a drink. Yup that kind of drink, wouldn't be the first. Or maybe I should just smoke some weed. I mean it's just right up stairs. If I just ask for it, I'll get it. It would help the pain and memories, would have to deal with anything during that time. I already had second hand smoking from it. No one will care, my life sucks. Soon I will get through these painful parts of life, that's if I live through it.
 
                O and I have to stop being anorexic, I hate it it's taking over my life. My mom is getting suspicious and worried. I want to eat but can't. Well really most of the time when I do want to eat I physically don't feel like eating. I'm afraid that it might go to far and i wouldn't be able to stop it. I'm also suffering from the pain, it feels like my insides are being eaten. Well I think I'm going to head out now.

No comments:

Post a Comment